If I want to invest, who do I contact?
You will need to create an account (in less than 5 minutes), and from there you will be able to invest in Nest Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation. For any questions about the TokenFunder platform please contact email@example.com.
What is the minimum investment?
To see if you qualify, sign up for an account at https://www.tokenfunder.com/signup and complete your investor profile. If you have any questions about sign up or qualification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a lot of paperwork? Can you help me with that?
Are there any investment restrictions?
While short-term redemptions are discouraged, if short-term liquidity is required due to unforeseen circumstances, certain fees and restrictions may apply.
If you have any questions, call us.
How does Nest get access to investing opportunities?
This trusted expertise includes mortgage brokers, underwriters, lawyers, and property appraisers.
How does Nest evaluate new loans?
- When we receive a file from a trusted Mortgage broker or agent, we evaluate the paperwork and appraisal. (We do not accept any files with paperwork deficiencies).
- Once we have examined the paperwork, it is reviewed by our underwriting committee to determine suitability, funding requirements and questions for follow up.
- The file is then sent to our legal advisor to obtain a full legal evaluation.
- If everything checks out, Nest Capital MIC confirms and provides funding via our lawyer’s trust account.
- The law firm completes registration and sends electronic and original copies of documentation.
What are the risks?
Risks may include:
Changes in the economy
Changes in the real estate market
Are you regulated?
The Nest Capital Mortgage Administrator license #12901 is governed by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario.